Thursday, January 17, 2019

Friday Post 291d


Three good afternoons! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1350 (see? Told you I’d crack one grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed THIRTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after Kim minds me for two hours!! Anyways, continuing today’s events?

  • Now @ 3:32 I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:31. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • The teddies and I happily cuddled and snored, me waking to use the pot :P once more when dearest dad left for … what? Aren’t you off work till next month, dad? Oh, an eye check.
  • More cuddling and snoring from the teddies and I, me waking to use the pot :P once more shortly before PIG mum begins a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with a bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.

PIG comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: