Sunday, January 20, 2019

Sunday Post 280e


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2178 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Walk By The Spirit’. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • So a nice warm shower for me today – I washed and rinsed my own hair. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 22% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, dried, creamed and rekitted myself. PIG mum helped only with Elf’s AFO and both laces.
  • After I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears and washed and dried Era, I walked myself slowly and safely back online again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When PIG mum summoned me over for dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo once for one tinkle before joining her @ the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • For dinner, PIG mum cooked some tasteless fried rice with chicken, lotsa lettuce and lotsa hairy melon.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I took my bowl back over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Well, I’d better get back doing those Lumosity brain games for PIG mum; fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Sunday, the final, final spam count for the weekend, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Monday, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, I’ve already managed FIVE posts tonight but it's not even Wednesday yet XD

No comments: