Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Tuesday Post 278d


Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2439; wonder if I’ll have cracked 2.5 grand before the night’s out? XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When dearest dad called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Dad wasn’t finished reheating dinner yet (dunno why he’d already called me over, then?) but I took the opportunity to read for five more minutes; yay, I’ve spent one hour reading today! ^^
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa pawpaw and four wee cubes of tasty chicken. Dad insisted I eat ‘his’ way again, i.e. one bite of everything, but I prefer eating ‘my’ way, i.e. save the best for last? Solution? Cram my mouth full of little tong vegetable and pawpaw, take a tiny nibble of chicken then fill the rest with rice. In doing so, I obeyed dad’s order but still had 2.5 little tasty cubes of checken to enjoy with the rice @ the end. XD
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Tuesday, the final, final events for Wednesday plus what’s happening Wednesday, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, I’ve already managed FIVE posts, and it’s not Wednesday till toms! XD

No comments: