Saturday, January 26, 2019

Saturday Post 281c


Good evening again and one final greeting for Sunday! Em’s final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 2127. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • I’m unsuccessful in reaching Aunty Lai, but I find uncle Fung and I chat with him, Aunty Nga and Mickey for sixteen minutes until the phone suddenly cuts our connection!
  • Instead, I head into the bathroom for my nice hot shower – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Besta rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she’s doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when she’s giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, Besta feeds me one big bowl of fried rice for lunch and my final (third) mug of white tea with two sugars. Since she’s playing with her smartphone over lunch, I continue reading.
  • Before she leaves, I use the loo for two more tinkles. I’ve just sat down and booted up the computer when PIG mum orders me up, saying dad’s taking us out. I’m super-excited, thinking he’s FINALLY taking me to the Lifeline Bookfest but no, dad takes us to Harbour Town instead! I’m like WTF, I wanna buy books, not shoes! >< Even worse, idiot me forgets about my disability parking sticker until dad’s just entered the highway. >< *sigh*
  • At Harbour Town, dad finds me a seat with a backrest. I sit and happily continue reading, because it’s only Saturdays I get to read for three hours; actually, I probably read for like 3.25 hours today, coz the parents were wandering the shops! :D
  • For arvo tea, dad visits donut King; he feeds me two tiny nips of donut.
  • The parents continue shopping; I continue reading. Before I leave, I even buy a tee from JayJays!
  • Dad tootles us home, I use the loo for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When the parents call dinner, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle before joining them @ the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight; rice tonight, lotsa not-very-yummy bean sprouts, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown melon and several strips of yummy BBQ chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup after which I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. I got off having to take my bowl over to the sink coz both parents were too absorbed watching Osaka play Kvitova in the Australian Open women’s finals! XD
  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • CONGRATS to Naomi Osaka, Australian Open grand final winner! She’s only twenty-one!!!
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Kim’s coming to help me up @ 8:30am then dropping me off @ church for ESS. Her shift ends @ 11am, but since she insists we leave for church @ 10:30am and she leaves the moment I’m safely seated and only uses paper sign-off sheets; guess she’ll get more pay than what she’s worked for.
  • Doubt the parents will lemme out for lunch with other ESS peers; dad had better take us out for an early dinner toms coz PIG mum says the men’s gramnd final match begins @ 6:30pm!
  • Righteo, hoping to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: