Saturday, January 26, 2019

Sunday Post 281b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 322 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house yet); secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Be Decisive’ and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s just two but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FIVE MINUTES online after I get home from church this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 9:50am, I lasted 5:07. Now, lemme finish one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 10:09am I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:02. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature did try calling once partway through the night and again when the sky had lightened but the sun hadn’t fully risen so I could see the time on the clock mounted onto the wall but both times I persuaded my idiot bladder please to lemme fall asleep meaning I didn’t haveta use the pot :P until 6am!
  • Nature calls hourly until Kim announces her arrival ten minutes early. I give myself fifteen more minutes, then we get me kitted (I do the tee, pants Elf’s sock and shoe, she does my bra strap, tee, Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces) before I head over to brush teeth (Ela enjoys an extra break~)

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: