Thursday, January 17, 2019

Friday Post 281b


Heylo again, good afternoon and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 684 steps (even though I’ve been out!); secondly, TWFT topic’s “God Won’t Let You Off The Hook” and thirdly, the spam count from when the parents and I went on our interstate trip till now’s thirty-five, but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online when I get home this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 8th consecutive awesome leep last night! Nature didn’t call until I was woken by the noisy garbage truck THUNDERING down our road to tip bins @ 5:50am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: