Monday, January 28, 2019

Monday Post 281d


Potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1388. anyways, potential final, final events for Monday?

  • Suddenly dearest dad gets home and orders me to the loo – he’s taking us out!
  • Turns out he’d planned to take PIG mum to the Good Guys @ where Dr. Lin works;they need to buy a new television to replace the one PIG mum killed, see. Well, possibly she didn’t kill it, but in Australian culture, if you’re the last one to use sth before it dies, you killed it, see? Dad was out attending some meeting and I was online; PIG mum was watching the tennis but went upstairs to shower, but when she came back downstairs, the television had perished! Therefore she killed it. XD
  • Originally I’d opened the window a crack, intending to stay inside the car while dearest dad went television hunting because dad had parked the car somewhere shady, but for some reason, dad ordered me inside? I didn’t protest coz he lemme hold his hand; I’m therefore certain Erf passed Elf with every step.
  • Inside, I was hoping to find a seat with a backrest but there were none! Instead, dad came up with an ingenious plan: he just stacked up some rectangular electronic device against another and lemme sit on that. Perfect, I sat and patiently waited while the parents checked out new TVs.
  • After they’d picked one, dad went with the salesguy to settle the purchase while PIG mum dragged me over to check out the new television.
  • That done, dad tootled us back to Market Square. Just inside Malaya Corner, more parking space has been opened up while the renovations are going on! He left PIG mum and I inside the car while he went to buy groceries for tonight’s dinner.
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • I’d just turned the computer back on when PIG mum summoned me over to shower!
  • So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum helped with nothing bar drying my back and doing Elf’s AFO straps.
  • I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Aunty A’s over for dearest dad’s birthday dinner and the Slams will come over for supper later!
  • Toms: UQ physio resumes. Wonder if I’ll see Sonia/Ethan?
  • Fingers crossed I can get half a lunch from somewhere yummy!
  • Has Aunty Ann come back from the cruise yet? If so, looking forward to seeing her for a comfy massage~
  • Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm. If small group’s restarted, I’ll attend that; if there’s Toastmasters toms night, I’ll attend that.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: