Monday, January 21, 2019

Monday Post 280e


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2190 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Purpose In Difficulty’. Righteo, continuing today’s events?

  • After watching the news, I immediately began doing the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum,
  • When dinner was called, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle before joining the parents @ the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner was the same bland lunch leftovers that PIG mum added chunks of steak to. Lol, I’m not good with chewing and my jaw aches now. XD
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. I got out of having to take my bowl over to the sink because PIG mum’s too absorbed watching the tennis. XD
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl following one last loo trip @ pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve aready managed FIVE posts, and it’s not even Wednesday yet! XD

No comments: