Saturday, January 19, 2019

Wednesday Post 280c


Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1445 (and bet I’ll have cracked 1.5 grand before the night’s out XD) and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend’s now only six. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • After washing and drying Era, I walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Breakfast is two plain (no honey)  Weet-Bix, all my usual drugs :P and the largest mug of water we have. While I munched away, Kim flipped the tennis on, started poking away @ her smartphone and also began very gently and very sporadically massaging Ela.
  • Breakfast finished, I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Breakfast was two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix, all my usual drugs :P and the largest mug of water we’ve got. While I munched away, Kim turned the tennis on, poked away @ her smartphone and very gently and very sporadically started massaging Ela.
  • Whoops I just realised I entered the same post twice; you may blame it on the fact that I’m also constantly listening to the tennis and playing Bejeweled in between each post. XD
  • Once breakfast was finished, I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Kim washed up my breakfast stuff then joined me over @ the computer table to continue her very gentle and very sporadic massage of Ela.
  • At 9:45pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Around 10:30am, Kim tootles me off to BCAC. I use the loo for one tinkle and she sees me safely seated before leaving about ten/fifteen minutes early. She’s back Thursday morning and taking me to GCCW!
  • Yay, I get to stay seated for worship today. I sing everything, plus the harmony for two songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor iggy Wong, pastor of the church that Peter Pie’s heading over to for his apprenticeship like, next week! His sermon title was ‘The Servant King’.
  • After service, I used the loo for one more tinkle and PIG mum tootled me off to the Warrigal Square Maccas for lunch with dearest dad before he left to go play baddy with his mates. Using the MyMaccas app on his mobile, dad got a one dollar quarter pounder, while I had the cheap five dollar meal (chicken McFeast; dad nabbed most of my chips. *sigh*) Happiness was getting to read the day’s Sunday Mail for awhile after lunch~
  • Before going home, PIG mum and I wandered Woolies and bought two/three items. We bumped into Aunty Anne and Small Chow @ Sakuraya; they were sharing some kinda green tea with pearl!
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online, everything, plus the harmony for two songs
  • Once I’m enjoyed the entirety of my most important two hours online, I’d better go do the Lumosity games for PIG mum; only last night she was asking me why I didn’t play the games anymore.
  • Toms: *sigh* Think my holidays come to an end … think I’ve gotta see Vincent the bloody physio for a torture session early in the morning, then I’ve got blasted hydro with Tina in the arvo … wonder what my chances are of only attending one? As much as I DETEST getting wet, I’d take hydro over land physio any day, because I know I won’t drown and it’s kinda hard to fall when I’m in the water!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: