Saturday, January 26, 2019

Saturday Post 281b


Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2070 9see? Told you I’d pass two grand! XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘You Are Never Overlooked’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed TWENTY MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing tonight’s events?

·        After that, the teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking hourly for the pot :P until PIG mum comes and hits me with the eye goo before heading off for her morning’s work. Once dearest dad’s retucked the teddies and I back into bed and promised to stay quiet so we can sleep in peace, we cuddle and snore, me waking hourly for the pot :P until the phone rings @ 9:50am. Turns out it’s Besta, telling dad that she’s running late but that she’s coming.

·        From 9:50am till 10am I spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

·        Then @ 10am I start counting down my fifteen more minutes. Besta arrives when I have 2.5 minutes left and still offers me fifteen more minutes; I’m like, “Just 2.5, please. I’ll call you when I’m up.”

·        After counting down that last 2.5 minutes, I call out to Besta but presumably she’s in the kitchen preparing breakfast coz she oesn’t hear me. I use the pot :P for one more tinkle and call again. This time she hears, enters my room and gets me kitted; I excitedly her that I had another dream this morning: I was playing some numbers game with my fingers!

·        So Besta gets me kitted and we head over to the bathroom, where I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me out some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her weekly break~

·        Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.

·        Eh? Not sure why dad didn’t cook any breakfast? Never mind, I started reading while Besta quickly whipped up one fried ham, egg and cheese sandwich for me, along with one mug of tea.

·        Happiness is then reading for 1.25 hours, while Besta massages Ela for one hour. I reached pg. 250 @ 11:04am and reached pg. 275 @ 11:43am.i like this book coz there’s lotsa space between each line but the vocab’s pretty tough and there are heaps of words I don’t understand!

·        After Besta has massaged Ela for one hour, I use the loo for one more tinkle and she makes me another mug of white tea with two sugars.

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: