Saturday, January 19, 2019

Sunday Post 280b


eylo again and please excuse the first post; you know i still get too excited whenever i get to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 315 steps (and perhaps expect a pissy plodding total today coz the parents aren’t letting me eat out today … *sigh*); secondly, TWFT topic’s “The Blessings Of Jesus’ Blood’ and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s just five but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online when I get back home this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 9:30am, I lasted 6:33. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 9:57am, I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:40. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Woo hoo, 10TH consecutive awesome sleep last night!! Nature didn’t call until 6:45am and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:55am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

The teddies and I cuddle and snore for another hour, me waking to use the pot :P again when PIG mum begins her a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo; I excitedly tell her about my 9th dream of the year: she and I are KNEELING on the floor looking @ some spread-out map! Once she’s given me eye goo she leaves the room; I spend another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  •  
  • We both think Kim’s coming to help me up @ 8am, but when  she doesn’t appear, PIG mum refuses me my fifteen more minutes, gets me kitted and gleefully FORCES L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela).
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: