Monday, January 28, 2019

Tuesday Post 281b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 461 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘How Well Do You Listen?’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWELVE MINUTES online after I get home from physio this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 11:16am, I lasted 5:28. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Nine's morning news was read out by Davina Smith. All the interesting surnames I saw: Burrows (heard), Gargasoulas, Kitroser, Mitchmore (heard), De Minaur (heard), Bowman and Daish (heard). Sport was read by Mike Lorrigan. 23-31 weather forecast for Brisbane toms. 1AUD =71.45c USc.

No comments: