Thursday, January 31, 2019

Thursday Post 293d


Good evening again and one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2280. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Toms: early morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. WTF, I thought a public holiday means I get to skip one session with him! I mean, when I have a NAB session scheduled over a public holiday, I don’t get rescheduled for a makeup one, why does PIG mum make me endure a makeup one with him?
  • Huh, if she won’t pay the forty bucks for me to study that cert in office admin, I’m refusing to see Vincent the bloody physio for a torture session toms and using that money to pay for the course myself! ><
  • But looking forward to catching up with Fiona and having an early lunch with her @ the Rice Paper Vietnamese cuisine place!
  • PIG mum has stressed I’ve gotta be home by 1:30pm, coz I’ve got an appointment to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage @ 2pm. Lol, bet she’s just dying to yap @ him. XD
  • Then Kim’s coming to mind me between 4pm till 6pm coz she’s not coming Saturday. Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: