Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Wednesday Post 280e


One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1335. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s neart-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Tonight’s ice cream night; yay! Like I say every week, a very little’s better than none @ all~

  • Toms: we’re off to Melbourne! Thankfully I believe the parents are taking Sparkless2 down with us~
  • Our first appointment down there: we’re meeting Nana! :D
  • Dad wants to see penguins on St. Phillip Island; me, I’m more like, “Just leave me and cash @ some chocolate café.” XD
  • Will try for placeholder posts over the next week so I won’t lose my posting numbers. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week; cya when I get back!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I managed FIVE posts! Yeah, I can usually manage five each Wednesday. XD
P.P.S. Now @ 9:33pm I've finished one final game of Bejeweled lasting 8:33. Right, promise i'll not play again till toms. XD Actually not till I get back home from Melbourne next week!

No comments: