Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Tuesday Post 278e


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2491. Lol, don’t worry, I’m sure I’ll reach 2.5 grand some night. Just not tonight. XD Righteo, final, final events for Tuesday?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? I’m praying that Claire won’t come gimme physio … also hoping to watch Nine’s morning news, before Annie minds me from 12:30pm till 3:30pm … Amanda says there’s a copy of next month’s book waiting for me, PIG mum says get a haircut and I need lunch and a shower before Annie leaves! Hopefully I can fit all that in. XD
  • Best of all, toms night’s ice cream night! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! XD It's not Wednesday till toms~
P.P.S. Now @ 9:25pm, I've finished one final game of Bejeweled lasting 7:18. Right, promise I'll not play again until toms. XD

No comments: