Monday, January 28, 2019

Monday Post 281e


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1506 (ha, I’m just over 1.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Your Greatest Temptation’. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When dinner was called, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle before joining the parents and Aunty A @ the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Dad’s birthday dinner was slightly disappointing for me: firstly I’m not a fan of ong choi, secondly, I only got one lil slice of charsiu, one lil chunk of BBQ pork and two bits of duck! Dad thought he was being generous and added lotsa soup potato, tomato and carrot.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup, after which I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Monday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts tonight! That doesn't usually happen Mondays! XD

No comments: