Monday, January 14, 2019

Monday Post 279c

Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Monday now stands at 2229. Aww, why couldn’t I have walked seven steps less? 2222 would have been a cool plodding total! XD Righteo, probable final, final events for Monday?
-The bath was awesome; my only regret is that the motel didn’t give us any bath salts! XD Bags I definitely take a bath tomorrow too although unfortunately I can’t on Wednesday when we leave coz we’ve gotta check out early in the morning and PIG mum can’t be bothered helping me. *sigh* Well, apparently you’re supposed to count what you have, so I’m just going to enjoy having another bath tomorrow!
- Dinner: yay for dad who microwaved rice that didn’t taste like uncle Ben ‘s! XD That was with some tuna that was spicy and some yummy BBQ chicken. Thanks to PIG mum who made me a teacup of white tea, even though she refused to put any sugar in it. Never mind, Saturday is my white tea with sugar day! Anyway, hoping everyone has a great day tomorrow!
Cheers,
Em.^^
P.S. Isn’t PIG mum’s iPad fancy? I start typing a word and it gives me suggestions! So now I just type the first three letters and usually it’s already figured out the word I’m after!

No comments: