Monday, January 7, 2019

Monday Post 278e


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now apparently stands @ 2204; not bad, considering I’ve not even left the house today! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        My idiot head started nudging this atvo; I asked PIG mum was I due for PMT headaches yet but she said no, too early. I guess coz it’s really hot and stuffy; PIG mum adds that I don’t drink enough water. Well, for the rest of Summer I’ve already promised I ‘ll drink all the water PIG mum places in front of me; as for my stupid head, I’ll give the ache until Thursday morning to bugger off; if it won’t, I’m taking two Panadol coz I wanna enjoy our interstate holiday! I just hate having to be reliant on drugs … *sigh*

·        Toms: blasted physio resumes. >< Actually I should be grateful that I scored a reprieve today: apparently I was scheduled down for hydrotherapy? I hate it coz I can’t stand getting wet, but @ the same time I know I’m safe coz I’m in the water and can’t actually ‘fall’ and hurt myself.as such … tomorrow, however … PIG mum’s got me rebooked into see Vincent the bloody physio for my first blasted session of land physio. ><

·        But fingers crossed PIG mum keeps her promise to take me to lunch @ the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant! I’m hoping she will, coz surely her fear of driving trumps her NEED to find ways of restricting me?? *sigh*

·        Coz afterwards, I’m seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant’s literally just in front of the street where their house is! I’m looking forward to relaxing under Aunty Ann’s firm ministrations; bet PIG mum’s simplying DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD

·        Then Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; fingers crossed she’ll lemme drink a white tea with two sugars and I’ll get to read for one hour! The historical fiction novel I’m currently reading’s great; only the vocab’s too complicated for me! >< XD

·        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! That normally doesn’t happen Mondays! XD

No comments: