Thursday, January 31, 2019

Thursday Post 293c


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2227 (aw, why couldn’t I have walked five less steps? 2222 would’ve sounded cooler! XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Just Do The Next Thing’. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • The moment I’ve used the entirety of my most important two hours online, I start doing the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum.
  • When dad calls dinner, I use the loo for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Now @ 8:31pm, I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 8:37. Right, promise I’ll not play again until toms. XD
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown hairy melon, (I begged outta having any icky bitter vegetable XD), one bony chunk of charsiu, one tasteless chunk of charsiu and some yummy scrambled egg and charsiu.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Thursday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: