Sunday, January 20, 2019

Sunday Post 280d


Isn’t it cool how it’s only like five minutes till 6:30pm but it’s still quite bright outside?? Good afternoon again! Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2084; ha, I’m just over two grand. XD Anyways, continuing events for today?

  • Once I’d enjoyed the entirety of my most important two hours online, I immediately switched to doing the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum.
  • I’d just began doing the second game when PIG mum tumbled downstairs, immediately and gleefully booted me offline.
  • First, I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< I also had to bend three/four times to the floor to retrieve dropped pegs. Argh, entirely because of PIG mum, now my idiot head’s pounding. >< It’s prolly just mild heatstroke; I’ll try give it under Wednesday arvo before resorting to Panadol because I’m watching a movie with Cathy Wednesday night and I want a clear head for that!
  • Back inside, arvo tea was one yummy juicy pear and one mug of Chinese tea. Pity I had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me, but ‘twasn’t any big deal coz I was finally seated and could fully concentrate. And besides, Ela worked hard and I was drinking tea by the time dearest dad returned from badminton and arvo tea with his mates, meaning PIG mum didn’t get the chance to show off to him how much power she’s got over me, ha. XD
  • Arvo tea finished, I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: