Monday, January 21, 2019

Monday Post 280d


Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for monday! em's potential final, final plodding total for monday now stands @ 2103. Ha, I’m over two grand. XD Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 4:40pm, I lasted exactly six minutes. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Aww, my awesome sleep streak ended this morning around 1:30am, when my idiot bladder nudged me awake and demanded I use the pot. :P Never mind, I already achieved two weeks of consecutive awesome sleeps this month; I’m on track to equal the record I set last year~
  • Nature called again around 7:45am; after another pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 7:55am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • I’m counting myself back to sleep when suddenly dearest dad enters my room and kisses me bye! Can’t remember where he’s off to… eye test, maybe?
  • Anyhow, the teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking again for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with only the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle and coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast was two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also fully leaning against the side rail and I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • That done, I sit back @ the gobbling :P and wait for Alyssa’s arrival.
  • When she comes, I get my first therapy for the day: OT. Phew, Alyssa lets me stay seated all day~
  • That done, I walk her out, use the loo for one more tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • After watching Seven’s morning news (because Nine’s showing the Australian Open), I walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Think lunch was just bland leftovers with one mug of Chinese tea?
  • Lunch finished, I walk myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At 1pm, I head out into the garage and wait for Tina’s arrival. Once she gets here, we all pile into the Camry and PIG mum tootles me off for blasted hydro. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listen to 97.3FM all day too, and today, Era only helps Ela stretch for ten minutes and Ela only opens and closes her palms 100 times, holding each for a count of five because the Runcorn Pool’s really near us!
  • Hydro was awful; I got wet and had to wade through pee-soaked chlorine then marinate in the chlorine until PIG mum drove us home. >< *sigh*
  • So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Tina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy pear and one mug of peppermint tea. Tina was meant to leave @ 3:30pm but she took so long cutting up my pear and cleaning the bathroom she didn’t leave till 3:50pm! XD
  • As for me, I happily read the book club novel for one hour, used the loo for one more tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Hoping to watch any channel’s 6pm news now; it’s not often I get to watch both the morning and evening editions!
  • Toms: late morning torture session with Vincent the physio. ><
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll take me for half a lunch somewhere before she takes me to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage!
  • Then I think it’s Carol coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Watching Seven's 6pm news now (coz Nine's showing the tennis); all the interesting surnames I found: Frecklington, Witham, Tamra (first name), Abate, Rafferty,ukarangi, Frescon (heard) Maynard, Broun, Lalor, Tsitsipas, Stajcic, Maasarwe and Vorias. Shane Webcke read the sports and Tony Auden read the weather. Brisbane toms: 22-31 for Mt. Gravatt
P.P.S. Now @ 7:04pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:09. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've already played two more memorable ones, one lasting 7:17 and the other 7:44!

No comments: