Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Wednesday Post 293c


Good evening again and one final greeting for Wednesday! Em’s final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 1715. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • For the 4th time ever, today Era helped Ela stretch for one HOUR! Ela also opened and closed her palm 400 times, holding each for a count of five and Era helped rub Ela’s fingers for five minutes.
  • Phew, the parents lemme use Sparkless2!!
  • After we all visited the bathroom, we begin browsing. Lol, I come across a stall selling vegan donuts; since nobody’s buying, I wheel myself over and ask the guy, “Do you vegans just eat lotsa beans? I mean, they eat even less than vegetarians!” The guy laughs then responds, “I’m not vegan. I just run a vegan shop. XD” After a quick chat, I bid him a good day and have turned myself around when he goes, “Wait!” I turn back to face him, and he’s holding a donut out! “Try that,” the guy grins but I’m like, “Sorry, I don’t have any cash on me…” but he replies, “No, please. Just try.” I take a chomp and reply, “Yum! Wow, thanks, I’m a convert.” I wheel myself back to the main path, intending to finish the donut when I reached the road, but then suddenly dad appears! “Where’d you get that?” He demands. When I point out the stall I’ve just left to him, his next demand is, “Gimme a bite.” I’ve more/less resigned myself to losing like 2/3 of the delicious donut when suddenly dad’s mobile rings! He turns to answer it, and I quickly stuff the rest of my donut down my gob before he finishes talking on the phone. XD
  • For lunch, we share a hot dog and a German pretzel; just a big soft pastry pretzel! Dad chose savory; wonder how sweet ones taste?
  • Today’s pickings: dad bought a belt, mother a really ugly top and I got a leather bookmark the man personally immediately engraved into the leather for me! Dad was so impressed he immediately bought a bookmark himself and got the guy to engrave his name with pretty calligraphy writing, too~ XD
  • And that was the day! Eumundi’s so far up north that there wasn’t any reception for neither 97.3FM nor 4KQ, BTW.
  • After dad tootles us home, I head straight into the bathroom for my nice warm shower – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, dry and rekit myself. PIG mum helps only with drying my back, doing Elf’s AFO straps and tying both shoelaces for me.
  • After lifting the toilet lid (Kim kindly does that for me, after showering but PIG mum obviously won’t), I sit for one tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • The parents call dinner just over one hour later. Before joining them @ the gobbling :P table, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight’s the usual boiled tasteless affair: rice, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown hairy melon (I have LOTSA melon in exchange for not having any icky bitter vegetable), some silver perch, some tasteless soup meat and one yummy lil Chinese mushroom.
  • Dinner’s spooned down with one bowl of soup before I take my bowl back over to the sink then walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for onbe more tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Tonight’s ice cream night; yay for that! Like I say every week, a very little’s better than none @ all!
  • Toms: yay Kim’s taking me out shopping! Looking forward also to meeting Pastor Grace for lunch @ Woka Woka underwood!
  • Then fingers crossed dad will take mother and I out for ldinner toms night! Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week~

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: