Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Wednesday Post 280b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post online before midday. XD  Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 369 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Dream Killers (3)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FORTY MINUTES online when I get home this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

Woo hoo, 9th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Thanks to PIG mum who lemme turn the air con on~ Anyways, nature didn’t call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes until 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking hourly for the pot :P until about 9am, when dad starts operating some noisy tool out in the garage. Because he’s that noisy, I can’t hear PIG mum a-THUMPING around upstairs, but shortly after 9:15am, she lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but a tee (because dad’s @ home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P for one more tinkle first.
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 11:12am, I lasted 6:50. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting from in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • PIG mum comes back to help with Elf's AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw watching Nine'smorning news: Genders (heard), Dutton (heard), D Minaur, Millman, Kerber (heard), McCullum, Hinch, Pence (heard), Mohammed, Gucchiara, Babbel, Rogic, Rison (heard), Nabbout (heard) Capon and Hegarty. Mike Lorrigan read the sport. Weather forecast: 23-31 toms.

No comments: