Sunday, January 20, 2019

Monday Post 280b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 523 steps 9obviously, I’ve not left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic’s “aAt Home’ in The Lord” but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I watch Nine’s morning news!! So hopefully bbl with today’s events, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Nine's showing the Australian Open, not the morning news bulletin, but I found Seven's, being read out by Ann Sanders, to watch instead! All the interesting surnames I saw: Stone (heard), McMurtry (heard), Laidler, Hume, Kadak, Tsitsipas, Stajcic, Pope, Burns, Hassan and Morton. $1AUD =US 71.76c David Brown read the weather: 23-32 forecast for Brisbane toms.

No comments: