Sunday, January 6, 2019

Sunday Post 278d


Good afternoon again! Don’t you love how you can still say ‘good afternoon’ even though it’s past 6pm coz the sun still hasn’t set and it’s not dark yet? ;) Anyways, continuing today’s events?

  • After I’d finished my most important two hours of the day online, I immediately began writing the newest post for my special events blog: The Crazy Rich Asians movie review!
  • Alas, PIG mum chose that time to awake from her afternoon nap. Coming downstairs, she immediately and gleefully booted me offline and I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down most of the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
  • Back inside, I had to let PIG mum gleefully force me to walk around the kitchen and prepare arvo tea, but finally, finally, she lemme sit down.
  • Arvo tea was half a mug of water (which she ordered I pour myself) and one bowl of some mango ‘sai mai lol’ (say that in Canto). Tasted alright, but even PIG mum said it wasn’t sweet enough!
  • Arvo tea finished, I went and showered – obviously, I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After turning the nice warm water off, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum’s odd: she helps me dry my back, but won’t dry Era! Luckily, by the time Era dries the rest of me, her arm’s dry. PIG mum helped only with my bra strap, AFO straps and both laces.
  • After using the loo for one tinkle (I’ve even gotta lift the lid myself), drying inside both ears then washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner but if not, wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: