Friday, January 18, 2019

Friday Post 291f


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1690 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘We Need Each Other’. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Kim’s back Sunday and driving me to church.

  • Another boiled, totally tasteless dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown hairy melon, lotsa some other vegetable, three/four tiny chunks of soup beef and several chunks of fish.
  • Dinner was washed down with one bowl of soup, before I took my bowl over to the sink and walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Friday, the final, final spam count for the week, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I'm already managed SIX posts; that happens even rarer than five! XD

No comments: