Monday, January 21, 2019

Monday Post 280f


Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2244. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle then back online, again and always , rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: think I’ve got a late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. ><
  • Think also that I’m seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage afterwards, so fingers crossed for half a lunch @ the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant!
  • Carol’s minding me from 4pm … dunno has Toastmasters resumed for 2019 yet?
  • Alas my stupid headache hasn’t buggered off yet; if it’s still there Wednesday morning I’m giving up and having two Panadol, coz I’m having dinner and watching a movie with Cathy and don’t have time for a bothering headache! I blame PIG mum; the head was feeling better until she made me endure hydro and I had to breathe and seep in chlorine this arvo! >< *sigh*
  • righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts; that’s even rarer than five! XD

No comments: