Thursday, January 17, 2019

Thursday Post 281c


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2442 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Refuge And Strength’. Anyways, continuing events for today?

  • At 8:10pm, I finished one final game of Bejeweled lasting 8:43. Right, promise I’ll not play again till toms. XD
  • Once it’s 9am, Kim and I head out to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip! All the disabled car parks are already taken on the library level, but thankfully Kim finds us one free spot one level up.
  • After one loo trip, I grab Kylie Chan’s Demon Child and happily read for about one hour, reaching pg. fifty @ 9:51am then page seventy-five @ 10:29am.
  • Before using the loo once more, I posted an update onto Facebook.
  • First we catch the escalator upstairs, grab a trolley and buy groceries from Coles.
  • Coming back downstairs, we take a break for five minutes then continue our shopping @ Woolies. Caitlin’s not manning the self-serve checkouts today; I ask the checkout that is where was was and was told she was  away getting her cast removed today!
  • Final stop was that New York Baguette place; I held the shopping trolley and braced against the wall while Kim ducked inside to buy me one sausage bun and one custard bun.
  • Then Kim tootled me back to Woka Woka for lunch with Fiona Mok and kids!
  • Only on arrival, there was only one kid there! “Oh, where’s Callum?” I ask Fi, who replies, “Taking a nap. I’ve left him with por por. (Aunty Flora)”
  • Yay, after two nights without rice, I finally got a baked pork chop rice for lunch! ^^ I asked please for no capsicum; first in Chinese (I think) and then in English. XD Fiona and Ciana shared the congee with ngun see goon (say that in Canto).
  • Over lunch, we just chatted. Ciana finished eating and to keep her preoccupied Fiona turned on some video from her smartphone for her to watch. XD
  • I texted Kim to please come pick me up when they were leaving; ‘twas well after 1:30pm but Kim had said didn’t haveta rush coz she was here till 3:30~
  • Back home, I headed into the bathroom for my nice warm shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with my bra strap, Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Kim cleans the bathroom then very gently and very sporadically massages Ela for about thirty minutes while watching her nutrition/cooking videos. She left exactly @ 3:30pm, and is back toms 4pm till 6pm coz she’s not coming Saturday.
  • After the parents return home from their day out shopping, PIG mum and I share half my yummy sausage bun each, along with one mug of oolong tea.
  • Can’t remember did I return online afterwards, coz Aunty Deana came to pick me up for our VERY belated Christmas dinner @ 5:25pm! One more quick loo trip and one tinkle for me, then~
  • Lol, lunch was @ Woka Warrigal; dinner was @ Woka Underwood! I’m glad I had rice for lunch, coz Aunty Deana ordered that chops meal she took me to have before all my wisdom teeth removal last year!
  • After dinner, Aunty Deana drove me back to her place and dropped dinner off for her son, then dropped me off back home and saw me safely seated before leaving.
  • The parents returned home shortly afterwards; they’re watching the tennis now.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: