Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Wednesday Post 293


Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday’s actually 2061 (ha, I’m just over two grand XD); secondly,  today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1559 steps (ha, I’m just over 1,5 grand XD) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘How It All Ends’. Anyways, let’s start off with yesterday’s events first!

  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Carol inside when she announced her arrival @ 4pm, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door.
  • At 4:40pm, I went and took my quickest possible shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. Because I was showering my quickest, I only had time to slowly, softly but most hatefully sing my shorter second-favourite song out aloud five times.
  • At 7:11pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:45. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Carol rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps and one final tinkle when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was another slice of that taro birthday cake PIG mum had made for dearest dad; thanks also to Carol who lemme drink one white tea with two sugars.
  • Now @ 7:33pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:02. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz for my first game I already lasted 7:30!
  • Shortly after 5:30pm, PIG mum came downstairs and sent us packing. Yay for peak-hour traffic, I got to listen to nearly fifteen minutes’ worth of Seven’s news simulcast on 96.5FM! XD
  • The moment I arrived, Ying was like, Em, can you do Timekeeper tonight? After I replied yes and picked a spot to settle down, I checked the agenda and saw that I was already down for Timekeeper! When I asked Ying how come she asked me when I was already down for it, she replied, “I knew you wouldn’t say no.” XD
  • Jack gave a speech; did you know, he’s going for his black belt in like jiujitsu soon! Also, he wasn’t born till 1996! We chatted over the break, see~
  • Table topics after the break was interesting! We had to pretend we had to introduce things from our era to people from like the 15th century! I did one for Sparkless2, saying that if you had someone who had trouble walking, you’d throw them over a cow and get the cow to carry them, but in the future there’s these really cool inventions called wheelchairs! Evaluator Elsa said I was a good storyteller~

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: