Saturday, January 19, 2019

Saturday Post 280c


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1190 (ha, I’m over one grand XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘The Lost One’. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • Suddenly, PIG mum comes over and says dad’s taking us out to dinner tonight because he’s having dinner out with his baddy mates toms night! I quickly duck into the loo and she helps me put a bra on.
  • Tonight dad drives us for dinner @ the Sunnybank Sports and Community Club. I can’t help but feel slightly irritated that he only ever orders TWO meals for THREE people and doggy bags like ONE meal for his supper/whenever tonight, but it seriously means I get piss little! *sigh* I’m used to it … Mother snapped that it’s coz she and dad shoulsn’t eat too much coz they’re getting older, while I don’t move. I IMMEDIATELY corrected her, because it’s not that I DON’T MOVE, it’s that I MOVE LESS than other people. And hello, it’s not of my own choosing! >< *sigh*
  • I was very impressed with tonight’s daily special, though: some stir-fry. I expected the stir-fry to come with noodles but was pleasantly surprised when it came with rice! Not just any rice, either; ‘twas quality, properly cooked rice that didn’t come out crunchy! XD
  • After dinner, dad tootles us home and I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Saturday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Sunday, else hoping to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^


No comments: