Thursday, January 24, 2019

Thursday Post 292b


Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1600 (see? Told you I’d pass 1.5 grand! XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Stand Firm in Truth’. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • After reading for thirty minutes, I used the loo for one more tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Once I reached the PISSY two hour net time limit that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to, I immediately continued my special blog post.

  • Pity dad didn’t take us out for the night meal; when dinner was called, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle then over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • After getting myself a spoon, dinner tonight was rice, lotsa not-very-yummy bean sprouts, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup tomato, a tiny portion of delicious chicken and another tiny portion of delicious egg.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

  •  

No comments: