Friday, January 25, 2019

Friday Post 292e


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1785 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘A powerful Fath’. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When PIG mum called dinner I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown beans and some yummy strips of chicken. Annoyingly, PIG mum gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto that 0.9kg dumbbell while I ate and denied me permission to release it until after I’d finished drinking soup, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: it’s Australia Day! Lol, dunno will Besta come mind me between 10am and 2pm; if she doesn’t and the parents don’t take me out I’m snuggling with Daddy Bear till 5:45pm then getting up to watch the 6pm news!
  • But losing all hope of visiting the Lifeline Bookfest … >< *sigh*
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts today; this doesn't normally happen FRIDAYS! XD

No comments: