Friday, January 18, 2019

Friday Post 291e


Potentially one final greeting for Friday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1578. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Breakfast is half the chocolate bun I’d bought with Kim yesterday, some porridge, all my usual drugs :P and the largest mug of water we’ve got. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also fully leaning against the side rail and minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • That done, I pop online briefly and wait for Alayna to come pick me up.
  • When she does, she tootles us off to meet some guy @ the Warrigal Square Maccas, who’s gonna help me enrol into some cert three/four in office admin. While we wait for his arrival, she shouts us both six Mcnuggets and a large choc shake each, sweet~
  • He’s late coz he accidentally went to the Underwood Maccas. XD
  • Once he finally arrives, he fills out my details I tell him into some application form, then hands me some basic test to complete! It’s not a long test, about two pages of basic literacy and one page of basic numeracy. Hopefully I answered all the questions correctly, although I’m unsure about the question where I was told to divide fractions. From memory, you invert the second fraction then multiply it?
  • Afterwards, Alayna tootled me home, pausing briefly to take a photo of two ID documents she wanted to prove my ID. Turns out the passport wasn’t enough; I also needed like my companion card and my medicare card.
  • I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Lunch was two oven-baked crumbed fish fillets mashed together with tartare sauce then washed down with one mug of oolong tea.
  • After lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Time to head out, I walked myself slowly and safely to the 4WD, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Unlike Alayna, who kindly helped me buckle my seatbelt both mornings, of course PIG mum wasn’t gonna help me. We listened to 97.3FM all day, and today, Era helped Ela stretch for twenty-five minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helped rub Ela’s fingers for two minutes.
  • At Ray’s, I used the loo for one tinkle then lie down and get some massage and acupuncture from him. PIG mum’s in her element, of course, yapping unceasingly @ him; she didn’t get the chance to last week coz we were away interstate!
  • Afterwards, I use the loo for one more tinkle then PIG mum tootles me home. Since she goes back into the house first herself without bothering to see me safely inside with her, I get to walk the long way around the car with Era trailing the body, ha.
  • When Kim announces her arrival two minutes early, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice warm showerfor me – I wash and rinse my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hateful sing 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After I flipped the nice warm water off, I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea’s the other half of my yummy chocolate custard bun and almost one big mug of milk coz when Kim goes to boil the jug, the water suddenly comes out brown! O_o
  • Happiness is starting my new book club novel and reading for one hour! Like almost every novel I read for book club, it’s not very interesting, but I’ll keep reading it coz it’s not boring. XD Oh, I reached page twenty-five @ 5:24pm, BTW~ As for Kim, after she cleaned the bathroom, she very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for about one hour while watching Vietnamese YouTube videos.
  • Pity channel Ten didn’t have any reception today, but @ least PIG mum came home before Kim left and I immediately told her about what the water’s done.
  • Before Kim left, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles then back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Kim’s back Sunday and driving me to church.
  • Dearest dad arrived home; good, he received PIG mum’s Whatsapp and came home bearing a big tank of clean water for us.
  • Perhaps we’ll even get to eat out for dinner tonight! XD
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s minding me from 10am till 2pm; will remember to shower @ 12:30pm coz Kim’s not coming 4pm till 6pm. Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars (on the condition that the tap water clears up! O_o) and also hoping to spend a blessed three hours reading~ Lucky PIG mum’s taking a holiday from our holiday and still not working yet. XD Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts but Wednesday was two days ago! XD


No comments: