Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Wednesday Post 293b


Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1656 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘What Matters Most’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed TEN MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, continuing last night’s events?

  • After one more loo trip, Carol tootled me back to the Warrigal Square Maccas for my Happy Meal with an orange juice. She brought cold lasagna for her own dinner.
  • Back home, thanks to PIG mum who lemme quickly do each Lumosity brain game once before booting me off to bed. Zzz~
  • Today: yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until PIG mum started a-THUMPING around upstairs @ 7:05; either she flew downstairs else I was just lethargic; when she let herself into my room I was still over the pot! :P
  • After PIG mum hit me with the eye goo and helped me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee 9coz dearest dad’s @ home) she left me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first. I also use ten minutes and begin a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Amazingly, though, she doesn’t gleefully force poor Ela to hold the toothbrush and just leaves to set out breakfast for me, score!
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After washing and drying Era, I walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • After grabbing myself a spoon, breakfast was two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix, all my usual drugs :P and our largest mug of water. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Breakfast finished, I’m considering should I head out to the 4WD/wait in the garage for the parents, but dad suddenly appears and orders me to use the loo once before getting into the car. Fair enough, ‘twas gonna be a long drive to the Eumundi Markets!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: