Sunday, January 6, 2019

Sunday Post 278f


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2616. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

·        At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for two tinkles and back, again and rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Toms: therapy resumes for me… but not physio! Nope, my first therapy session for the year will be occupational therapy! Thinking of creating another spreadsheet just to record down all the random therapies I endure throughout the year… aside from the one that details what I do for each physio session.

·        Will hopefully get to watch Nine’s morning news afterwards!

·        Tina’s coming to mind me from 12:30pm till 3:30pm, but since I don’t have blasted hydro yet, I’ve got fingers crossed that PIG mum’ll let her take me out for lunch @ Woka Woka, especially coz I didn’t get any rice today! Besides it’ll prolly be my only chance for a HK-style cold milk tea this week!

·        Then since Tina leaves @ 3:30pm, hopefully I can read for one hour, return online and watch Nine’s 6pm news; it’s not often I get to watch more than one news bulletin per day!

·        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts! That’s even rarer than five! XD

No comments: