Friday, January 18, 2019

Friday Post 291g


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1743. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s minding me from 10am till 2pm coz Kim’s not coming 4-6pm; will remember to shower @ 12:30pm.
  • Fingers crossed I’ll get my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars; also fingers crossed the water clears up! Really dunno what’s happened with our water supply tonight …o_O?
  • Actually, also fingers crossed dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner together toms night! The lucky thing, after we arrived back in Brisbane she wagged work Thursday morning but I presumed she’d resume work toms but nope! She’s not working toms morning either! Lol, I really should refuse to resume blasted therapies until she goes back to work. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve somehow managed SEVEN posts! XD That’s only happened like six times before~

No comments: