Sunday, January 27, 2019

Sunday Post 281d


Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, I’m just gonna take last Sunday’s plodding total and log that in as my final, final plodding total for Sunday (on account that Wally reset himself while I was @ the Lifeline Bookfest with Julz; 2234); secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘A Witness In Heaven’ and thirdly, the probable final, final spam count for the weekend’s just three. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • After communion and service ending, I was waiting for PIG mum to come pick me up when suddenly Julz appeared and said she’d take me to the Lifeline Bookfest!!!!! :D ;D :D
  • We met @ Maccas for a cheap lunch, then she followed us back to my place to stuff Sparkless2 into her boot. I quickly used the loo once.
  • At the Convention Centre, Julz got out Sparkless2 for me and we went to find the books! Eight from the $2.50 section for me; I was hoping for one fantasy/sci fi, one memoir and six hardcover – and that’s exactly what I got! :D
  • Julz bought CDs for Josh and some kinda wing chun DVD for herself.
  • Back home, we took selfies before she left with my hugest thanks and byes.
  • Immediately, awful PIG mum made the afternoon difficult for me, firstly gleefully forcing poor Ela to feed me a pear then gleefully forcing me to sit with ‘good’ posture for like thirty minutes, i.e. not allowing me to lean against the backrest. *sigh* Luckily, that finished before dearest dad got home, meaning she couldn’t show off to him the power she has over me.
  • Took a shower – obviously, I washed and rinsed my own hair today, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum helped only with my bra strap, Elf’s AFO and both laces. Oh, I sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Tonight dad took us to dinner @ Ho Lin Wah; he wanted to ask the restaurant had anyone handed my parking permit in, but just when I was opening the door to enter, PIG mum received a text from Kim: she’d found it in her car; phew! Kim says she’ll bring it back toms~
  • Two meals between three people means I got less than one bowl of rice for dinner. *sigh* lol, I didn’t even like one of the set meals! But I drank one mouthful of Horlicks, one mouthful of HK-style hot milk tea and one cup of free hot Chinese tea.
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: dearest dad’s birthday!!! :D Not only that, coz it’s the makeup public holiday for Australia Day, I (1) don’t haveta see Vincent the bloody physio for a torture session and (2) don’t haveta endure hydro!! :D
  • Unfortunately, that also means Tina mightn’t come mind me, but since she’s so scatter-brained, I hope she will! XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Don't ask me how the bullet points have become right-aligned, not left. XD

No comments: