Sunday, January 6, 2019

Sunday Post 278e


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2567 (ha, I’m just over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘January 6’. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When dad says time to leave for dinner, I use the loo for one more tinkle and climb into the 4WD.
  • For dinner tonight, dad tootles us off to the Sunnybank Sports And Community Club! The problems with that (1) I’ve not had rice for neither lunch nor dinner and (2) dad only ever orders two meals for three people, meaning I seriously get piss little. *sigh* I’m used to it; I’ve never had a decent proper big feed whel the parents are around. Still, the pork roast and fish were nice; I just wonder why it didn’t come with cake like it did in the past? Oh, turns out that promotion’s not offered anymore; PIG mum just explained!
  • After dinner, dad tootled us home and I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Sunday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, I’ve already managed FIVE posts tonight and today’s Sunday, not Thursday! XD

No comments: