Monday, January 21, 2019

Tuesday Post 280c


Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for tuesday! Em’s new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1842. Righteo, continuing events for Monday?

  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • The alarm guy comes to fix our system. Both parents are talking with him inside the garage while I stay online. Awhile later, he enters, calling, “Excuse me, what’s your number, please?” Correctly guessing he meant our alarm number and not our house telephone number, I call back, “One two three four (not our real number, should anyone feel like trying a break and enter) XD!” The alarm guy wanders further down the hallway and sees me. “Oh, I didn’t know there was someone else @ home!” Yeah, that’s me: inconspicuous. XD
  • Before I see Vincent the bloody physio for my weekly torture session, I use the loo for one tinkle. Lol, I thought PIG mum said use the loo @ 10:40, not 11:40!” Then she screeches @ me how can I possibly study and find paid work if I lack even basic time management skills? Well, horrid PIG mum may have already written me off, but I promise to give this study my hardest crack
  • PIG mum tootles me off to see Vincent the physio for my weekly torture session. Physio today: stood entire sessiom, bent about sixteen times to floor for Ela to touch object, leaning forwards, reaching for both hands, weightshiftying and standing only on Ewrf's tippytoes for thirty seconds.
  • Afterwards, PIG mum takes me to the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant for half a lunch!
  • I have sweet and sour chicken with rice; PIG mum has the BBQ pork omelette with rice and awesome Uncle Stephen even tucks a bunch of lettuce under the omelette for her! Aunty Jenny comes to sit with us while we’re munching; PIG mum happily yaps @ her. Mostly, I can’t get over how big the youngest Chen boy has grown! He’s doing Year Eight/Nine now, and will study music only he doesn’t know how to read music?
  • Afterwards, PIG mum tootles us home. I use the loo once then walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm. Unsure is Toastmasters resuming for 2019 yet; if so, fingers crossed PIG mum will lemme buy some dinner home from Maccas! Never mind that Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Toms: Annie’s here minding me from 12:30pm till like 3:30pm. Alas that horrid PIG mum won’t let us out for lunch together but hey, she’s always thinking of new ways to gleefully restrict me… *sigh*
  • Why she’s not letting me out for lunch with Annie: toms night Cathy’s taking me to watch Mary Queen Of Scots together and we’re gonna have anearly dinner together first! :D
  • If there’s Toastmasters happening, I won’t bbl tonight. Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: