Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Wednesday Post 292b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly,  my final, final plodding total for Tuesday’s actually 2420; secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 308 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house yet) and thirdly, TWFT t topic’s ‘Remind Yourself That God is Faithful’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY MINUTES online after I get home this arvo!1 So hopefully bbl with last night’s and today’s events, else hoping everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Seven's morning news was read by Ann Sanders. All the interesting surnames I saw: Laidler, Woiwod and then I had physio and missed the rest. >< XD

No comments: