Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Wednesday Post 292d


Good afternoon again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total now only stands @ 763 but secondly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FORTY-TWO MINUTES online after Annie leaves @ like 3:30pm!! Righteo, let’s continue with yesterday’s events!

  • So a nice warm shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 27% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Carol rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when I was drying inside both ears with a tissue.
  • Back outside, arvo tea’s the second half of lunch; thanks also to Carol for a mug of white tea with two sugars~ I read happily for about twenty-five minutes, while Carol cleans the bathroom then sits and very gently massages Ela.

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: