Saturday, January 19, 2019

Saturday Post 280d


Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1247. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

·        After publishing the previous post, I replied Cathy’s message and confirmed that I was free to see the movie with her next Wednesday; can’t wait!

·        At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Kim’s coming to help me up @ 8am and will drop me off @ church before leaving. Her shift ends @ 11am but I bet she’ll sneak away earlier! XD

·        Would dearly love lunch out with my ESS peers, but resigned to a cheap lunch with the parents @ Maccas. *sigh*

·        Also dreading but expecting a stressful arvo @ the hands of mother; even worse, dad’s having dinner with his baddy mates toms night and can’t take us out! That’s why we went out for dinner out together tonight, remember?

·        Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: