Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Wednesday Post 281

Heylo from way hi up in the air! Today I've been hard at work plodding only 992 steps but never fear, I'm certain I'll have passed 1000 before the day is out! Started my final morning in Melbourne with my 6th consecutive awesome sleep; if I can manage one more tonight I'll already have achieved the 2nd time this year where I've achieved one straight week of awesome sleep! :D Had a mouthful of milk for breakfast before getting into the car; Dad began the long drive back to Melbourne and the airport! Stopped at some botanical garden along the way so the parents could take more photos; luckily dad lemme use sparkless2. Haven't had a decent bite to eat today; breakfast was sth the parents bought at some BP along the way while lunch was last night's leftovers... I need rice for dinner tonight coz last night we had pizza! Looking forward to toms, though: not only is Kim taking me out for my fortnightly shopping trip; I'm meeting aunty Erica and kids for lunch at Woka Warrigal! Fingers crossed Dad will take PIG mum and I out of dinner together tomorrow night ~ Anyway, hopefully bbl from Brisbane, back home, later; if not hope everyone is having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: