Sunday, January 27, 2019

Monday Post 281b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 369 steps (coz obviously, I’ve not left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Grace Produces Godliness’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FIFTY-TWO MINUTES online this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Aww, I was only one more night sleep short of recording another week’s worth of awesome sleeps! However, I chose not to be pissed with PIG mum for waking me during sleep last night (well, this morning @ 1:30am) because she was baking a birthday cake for dearest dad!
  • Nature called again around 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • That finished and knowing dearest dad would be having breakfast around this time, I try calling out, “Dad? Can you come here, please?’ Sure enough, dad comes into my bedroom and sits down on my bed where I’ve cleared a space for him. Then I give him a huge hug, wish him happy birthday and hand him Daddy Bear, mock-grousing, “Only coz it’s your birthday, you know!” Dad immediately understands! Eagerly reaching out for Daddy Bear, he turns him into what he likes calling ‘bear ball’, where he tucks all Daddy Bear’s appendages up. XD I also tell him that PIG mum and I have a card and present ready for him, but he’ll get them later today.
  • Once dad goes back outside to finish his breakfast, Daddy Bear and I cuddle and snore, me waking to kiss him bye and use the pot :P once more when he leaves for like Uncle Peter’s place.


Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Nine's morning news was read aloud by Sophie Walsh. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching Nine's morning news: Leembruggen, Banks, Kearsley (heard), Djokovic, Nadal, Sheldon, Zali 9first name), Steggle, Scullion (heard), Croucher, Bale (heard), Stoinis, Visolo (heard) and Preg. Sam Squires read the sport. Weather forecast for Brisbane: 23-32 toms. 

No comments: