Monday, January 28, 2019

Tuesday Post 281c


Good afternoon and probably one final greeting for Tuesday! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1465. Never fear, I’m pretty sure I’ll have passed 1.5 grand before the night’s out. XD Righteo, probable final, finalevents for Tuesday?

  • Now @ 3:30pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:35. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve also played one more memorable game lasting 7:24!
  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:30am, and after one pot :P trip I spend the ten minutes till 7:40am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking around about hourly to use the pot :p again until PIG mum comes and hits me with the eye goo and only the bra strap, before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • Suddenly, she won’t help me put Elf’s AFO on? Never mind, I’m slow, but I manage. Bonus is that when I head over to brush teeth Ela doesn’t haveta hold the toothbrush, score!
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*



  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.



After getting myself a spoon, breakfast is two plain 9no honey) Weet-Bix, all my usual drugs :P and one large mug of water. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • After happily watching Nine’s morning news, I walk myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Can’t remember what lunch was. XD Just that I had to eat quickly coz PIG mum was like, “You have physio @ 2pm and we’ve gotta leave @ 1:40pm.”
  • After turning the alarm on, I climbed into the Camry and PIG mum tootled me off to the NAB. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listened to 97.3FM all day too and today, Era helped Ela stretch for thirty minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 200 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helped rub Ela’s fingers for ten minutes.
  • Physio today: 105 single leg pushups for Elf, eight laps walking along hallway, seated and standing reaching for Ela. Bonus was Kat just sitting inside the NAB munching a plastic cup of chips; when I mimed chewing, she handed me two! I then sat contentedly and waited for Sonia when she suddenly passed me the little paper cup (there were two left inside) and said, “Here. You finish them.”
  • Got stuck in dreadful traffic along Coronation Drive coming home; the flashing billboard reported there were emergency works happening somewhere? Saw some traffic cones and some RACQ-type cars with flashing orange lights, but not any traffic incident.
  • Lucky PIG mum got off having to turn the alarm off coz dad was home! But thanks to her who let Carol inside, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door.
  • Carol’s taking me to Toastmasters tonight, so fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme buy some dinner home from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Toms: cripes, PIG mum’s already cancelled the support hours for toms coz dad’s taking us somewhere! >< I mean, going out with dad will be cool, but not having any help re. showering and getting dressed not so. ><
  • Best of all, though: toms night’s ice cream night! Like I say every week, a very little’s better than none! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: