Saturday, January 26, 2019

Saturday Post 281


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1987 steps (and bet you I’ll have passed two grand before the night’s out XD) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Immersed in Christ’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed  ONE HOUR and EIGHTEEN MINUTESonline after dinner tonight!! Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 6:52pm, I lasted 5:59. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 7:03pm, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:18. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until dearest dad opened the garage door @ 5:50am and after one loo trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Now @ 7:21pm, I’ve played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:27. Right, promise I’ll not play again until toms. XD
    cheers,
  • Em. ^^

No comments: