Monday, January 7, 2019

Monday Post 278d


Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now apparently stands @ 2143. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • After I’d finished my most important two hours of the day online, I continued writing my Crazy Rich Asians movie review until I was summoned over for dinner.
  • Before joining the parents @ the gobbling :P table, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown hairy melon and some salmon.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Tuesday, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^


No comments: