Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Wednesday Post 281d


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 2165. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Came home and showered. Obviously, PIG mum wasn’t gonna help me much anymore, after getting home from our overseas holiday. *sigh*
  • Had dinner @ the Sunnybank Sports and Community Club; cripes; that’s TWO CONSECUTIVE NIGHTS I’ve gone without rice for dinner! >< o_O Never mind, can get some for lunch toms, else I’ll definitely be showing withdrawal symptom signs (Era just pretends to flap uncontrollably. XD)
  • Arrived back home around 8:30pm; waited till 9pm before visiting the loo once more.
  • Tonight’s ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Kim’s taking me on my fortnightly shopping trip! Even better, for lunch, I’m meeting Fiona Mok and kids @ Woka Woka Warrigal!
  • Then maybe toms night I’ll have dinner out with Aunty Deana! ‘Twas meant to be during Christmas only she was busy, then when the new year arrived we went down to Melbourne! Fingers crossed we can have our very belated Christmas dinner toms night! Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: