Sunday, January 13, 2019

Monday Post 279

Heylo from some Best Western motel! Today I’ve been hard at work plodding 1463 steps. Enjoyed my 4th consecutive awesome sleep (PIG mum didn’t help me up until 8:55am) and then we visited some bathing houses before talking the long drive to wherever we are now! Lunch was rather boring: two Stunner deals from Hungry Jacks for three people,meaning obviously I got piss little. This new place has a spa bath; I’m so having soaks every night until we leave! Fingers crossed we can go somewhere with rice for dinner tonight coz we didn’t have any last night! Even more excitingly, tomorrow we are going to the twelve apostles! Not sure how many are left, but I’m looking forward to seeing them before they all erode away! So maybe bbl tonight, else wishing everyone a great day tomorrow!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: