Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Tuesday Post 278d


Potentially one final greeting for Tuesday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2351. Wonder if I’ll have passed 2.5 grand before the night’s out? XD Righteo, potential final, final events for Tuesday?

  • PIG mum comes back to help me with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling table :P, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • After getting myself a spoon and pouring myself one mug of water, I sit for breakfast: two plain (not honey) Weet-Bix, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Before leaving, I use the loo for one more tinkle, also fully leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • PIG mum tootles me off for my first physio session for 2019. we start the day listening to that Voice of China judje’s CD, of course she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day and today, Era helps Ela stretch for forty minutes, before Ela opens and closes 200 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also rubs Ela’s fingers for like two minutes.
  • My first physio session for 2019: stood entire session, bent about twelve times for Ela to touch object, leaning forward, weight-shifting, standing only on Erf's tippytoes for about forty seconds.
  • Afterwards, PIG mum gives me the choice: half a lunch @ the Calamvale BBQ And Chinese restaurant/half a lunch @ Ho Lin Wah? I choose Ho Lin Wah, coz we’re leaving for Melbourne on Thursday and I might not get the chance for a HK-style cold milk tea afterwards!
  • Before lunch, however, we buy groceries from Coles.
  • Pity neither set meal suits us; iorder the combination ho fan, PIG mum orders the combination egg noodle and we share one cold HK-style cold milk tea between us.
  • After lunch, PIG mum tootles me off to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. I’m really proud of her; today, when Aunty Ann greeted me by name, PIG mum lemme answer first! XD
  • I used the loo for one tinkle first, then lay down and relaxed under Aunty Ann’s firm ministrations. PIG mum was obviously in her element, yapping unceasingly @ Aunty Ann; my grateful thanks to her for always replying and keeping a conversation flowing.
  • Afterwards, I used the loo for one more tinkle, drank one cup of water then said my byes and thanks to Aunty Ann. I’ll not see her next week; we’ll be down in Melbourne!
  • Back home, PIG mum parked across the road on Uncle Alan’s driveway; dad held hands with me and walked me back inside the house. Once inside, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When Carol arrived precisely @ 4pm, I headed into the bathroom for my nice warm shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. Ialso softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 26% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and got rekitted, having only the one tinkle when Carol was tying Elf’s laces.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was the second half of lunch plus one very strange-tasting mug of peppermint tea: strange because Carol had added honey! XD PIG mum gave Carol one slice of her banana bread; Carol went halves with me~
  • Today I only had time to read for just under fifty-five minutes because I’d taken too long in the shower, but hopefully I can read for five more minutes before dinner~ But I reached pg. 100 @ 5:28pm and pg. 111 @ 5:47pm~
  • Before Carol left, I used the loo once more and quickly did a stinky unspeakable.
  • Toms: WOVB hasn’t started yet; neither has NAB physio, so maybe expect a pissy plodding total from me? Annie’s coming to mind me from 12:30pm till 3:30pm; fingers crossed PIG mum’ll let us out for lunch together and we can go grocery shopping, too! But fingers crossed Claire won’t come gimme another physio session toms … *sigh*
  • Best of all, toms night’s ice cream night; like I always say, a very little;e’s better than none @ all! Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'Bear More Fruit'.
P.P.S. Now @ 7:25pm, I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:53. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD


No comments: